SKIN REGIMEN REVIEW: Kina Oils Dudu-osun African Black Soap

by - Friday, February 03, 2017

Happy Friday


Today I will be doing a review on a soap bar I recently purchased which was actually suggested by my hair dresser called "Dudu-osun African Black Soap"




Just to give you quick background on the heritage of my skin. I use to have really terrible acne growing up, I remember my mother use to call me "lunch bar" yep just like the chocolate bar. 
So she suggested I see a dermatologist, which I did and spent about R1200 every month on consultation and medicine. I did this for about 6 months and it did help as I was promoted from being called "lunch bar" to being called "sand paper" 

My skin was still not great I tried all sorts of products from Garnier right down to Gentle Magic (which burnt my skin and gave me a rash after a while)

At the moment I have a magic serum ointment which I use (Will have it under my shop very soon). Its completely safe and works like magic. But I needed a good cleansing or soap routine to go with it. 

My Skin Challenges

♥Acne
♥Oily Skin
♥Uneven Skin Tone
♥Breakouts
♥Scars & Spots

And then I discovered this magic called "Dudu-osun African Black Soap"

It is crafted entirely from natural ingredients and herbs. It has a creamy leather leaving your skin feeling moisturized and soft. Scented with osun (camwood extract), citrus juices, and native honey. With aloe vera and natural vitamins.

Benefits of "Dudu-osun African Black Soap" 

Restores damaged skin
Heals dark spots
Helps relieve acne and oily skin
Naturally cleanses the skin
Great for all skin types
Helps exfoliate dead layers of skin

Ingredients

Pure honey, Shea butter, Osun (Camwood), Palm kernel Oil, Cocoa pod ash, palm bunch ash, Aloe Vera, Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Water and Fragrance.


My Regime

I was my face twice a day with the soap morning and night and once a week I use a face scrub sponge as opposed to my hands to exfoliate. You should give it about six weeks to see the difference, I will be posting before and after pictures soon. However of all honesty I noticed the difference after the first wash of using the "Dudu-osun African Black Soap".
♥Kutloano

#southafricanblooger
#sablogger
#justkutloano
#DuduOsun
#Skin









You May Also Like

0 comments